creativeFROME - A voice for the Arts in and around Frome. Be informed, explore new ideas and opportunities. Find creative people and businesses. Organise, publicise and attend events, workshops, talks, music happenings etc...find, share and connect
- FREE profile listing with up to 4 images
- Current useful links and websites for work and personal development
- List of other editorial contacts and web site directories to advertise events
- Galleries artist selection, payment and promotion policies
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Flikr, ....
- Networking Events - 'Brown Bag Lunch Talks'
- Blog: Contribute to the blog to raise the profile of your work. for example submit a new commission, a publication, a cd review, an interview, ...add comments
- Increase visits to your own site, as this site will constantly be updated with interesting information, articles and comments from contributors and generate traffic ( a successful site has on average 3000+ visitors a month)
- cF will be advertised locally. This is more cost effective as a collective network and raises the profile of participating members.
- Buy, Sell and Opportunities
- Free Event listing to add your own events
- Collaborative Forum to network and communicate pipeline ideas, to recruit participants across all media
- Inclusion on this site is not an endorsement and we can take no responsibility for the content or the quality of services provided by listed individuals or organisations.
Only click the join cF button once to request a log on, once you are given your user name and password you no longer need to click this button. Just seach for your name by surname/company name and click on your listing.